Just wanted to check-in and say that I am still doing well.
And still blogging over on my business site.
A space opened up in a house with of my friends from college and I was incredibly blessed to move in after the lease at the apartment ended. I now live in a suburb south of Birmingham. I'm loving learning about the new area, spending time with friends, and meeting our neighbors.
I have been continually reminded of how unique the twenty-something season of life is. One of my new roommates just graduated and is a Doctor. My Facebook feed is filled with smiling babies and engagement rings. Other friends are getting out of almost decade-long relationships. Folks are moving away and others are returning home.
Friends, no matter your circumstances or struggles, time spent supporting others is never wasted.
"Nothing will ruin your 20's (or any age for that matter) more than thinking you should have your life together already."
So be patient.
Enjoy the journey.
Enjoy the sunshine.
And keep moving forward.
![]() |
| picturebirmingham.com |
Why are you still smiling this summer?

No comments:
Post a Comment