Monday, December 16, 2013

New Home!

Our Christmas Tree, Herbie!
Okay, so this title might be misleading as I have not purchased a home.

But the title "I Fail At Blogging Since It's Been WAY Too Long Since I Did So," would indeed be too long. 
However, I have a good reason. 
I have a new home for my blog posts-- here! Since it is work-related,  the tone is more business-like, but I hope you will still find them entertaining. For awhile I have also been considering co-blogging on the struggles and joys of being a twenty-something, but as you can see, I've done such a great job of keeping up with two blogs so far =)

So, posts here on life updates will be much more infrequent, but feel free to follow me on any of my social sites for up-to-date information.

Speaking of life update, a few months ago I moved into an apartment close to downtown with one of my college roommates! I am enjoying exploring this town once again and finding new treasures. Loving winter here and bundling in warm clothes I did not need in Charleston. Though lately I have been nostalgic and thinking about how much life has changed since this time last year. Crazy! Missing those with whom I've spent holidays past.

Whatever this holiday season holds for you, I wish you the best and hope that it is the merriest one yet. 

I just love this city during the holidays! (Credit: al.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment